Corporate and Commercial
Gateway’s Corporate and Commercial Practice has extensive experience in advising clients at every stage of the growth of their businesses. From structuring the business vehicle, to fund raising and investments, to the commercial exploitation of their intellectual property assets, products and services, and on to asset, business and share sales and purchases and listing on a stock exchange, we grow in tandem with our clients.
The Practice’s clients range from start-ups to well-established multi-nationals and include listed companies, educational institutions, SMEs and private individuals. The team is strongly focused on understanding your business and providing legal solutions that meet your commercial objectives.
- Incorporation of a company
- Corporate and regulatory compliance
- Corporate secretarial services
- Employment matters
- Availability of grants and funding from the public sector in Singapore
- Licensing, merchandising and franchising matters
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Investments and shareholders’ agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring
- Our diversified client base includes Singapore statutory boards, educational institutions, listed companies, corporate bodies and private investors.
The team has also garnered extensive experience in advising and preparing tender documentation and related agreements for the public sector and educational institutions.