Info-communications & Technology
Gateway Law has a leading Practice in this area, and have been ranked and cited in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019 edition as such. Gateway counts numerous technology companies and other info-communication related entities, as its clients.
The Practice primarily advises its clients on matters relating to communications law, information technology law, electronic commerce, domain names and on regulatory compliance issues. The team is also committed to assisting the efforts of various start-ups and technopreneurship activities in Singapore and has been regularly involved in events on the ground. Past event include Start-up@SG and with local entrepreneurial associations such as the Innovators and Entrepreneurs Association of Singapore (“IDEAS”).
Areas that we can assist in:
- E-business advice and contracts
- Systems procurement
- Complex technology licensing
- Outsourcing transactional and advisory services
- Legal compliance information security and record retention as well as industry-specific and public company requirements
- Initial Coin and/or Token Offering advice, including taxation matters
- Broadcasting/satellite and digital terrestrial agreements